Transforming Schools: Leading and Learning in Complex Systems by Dr. Fran Prolman brings to life the complexities and complications which schools provide. The book offers practical tools which can enable you to navigate through those complexities with grace:
- Analyze the attributes of trust and intentionally work to build a psychologically safe school.
- Identify what leads to fear and discontent, and intentionally avoid those triggers with your faculty.
- Learn how to embrace ambiguity while holding on to your inner clarity.
- Reframe conflict as positive energy, and manage the best that all polarities bring to the system.
- Analyze the tools of effective meetings which make participants not only want to come to them, but enthusiastically participate.
- Enhance your influence, innovation and inspirational leadership.